Welcome to Friday Food Flicks where, together, we will curate cool food-related photos and videos. Please share your food flicks here.
Once again, we enjoyed checking out your entries this week and sharing a few of them over on Facebook where others said, “Mmmmmm.” I am personally off gluten right now and am all over roasted vegetables, so I was taken by the roasted parsnips and maple roasted sweet potatoes. Thank goodness for root vegetables. Mom has a tome here on roasted vegetables as well.
Now, share your post!
Inspire some sort of emotion in us with your flick:
“Mmmmm!:” Good food!
“Awwww!:” Cute kids, eating, cooking, or gardening!
“Ewwww!:” Industrial food!
“Oooooo!:” Great idea!
Or best yet: a big belly laugh.
If your flick is of professional quality, you might inspire a bit of envy too, but it is not required.
Give your picture a headline that inspires us to click through, read more, and even Pin It.
- Post only photos and videos for which you have a copyright. Posting them gives us permission to feature them here, Facebook, or elsewhere where we will link back to your post if we feature you.
- Feel free to post photos and videos from your archive, just link back.
- From your flick pic, link right back to this post lest the Internet police show up at your door, flog you with wet noodles, and not feature you here.
- Come back in a day or so and check out the other flicks!
Share your great food-inspired photos:
You might also enjoy:
- Friday Food Flicks — A Food-Inspired Photo Link Up for 2/10/2012
- Friday Food Flicks — A Food-Inspired Photo Link Up
- Friday Food Flicks — A Food-Inspired Photo Link Up For 1/20/12
- Friday Food Flicks — A Food-Inspired Photo Link Up For 2-24-12
- Friday Food Flicks — A Food-Inspired Photo Link Up For 2/3/12