Spring is finally here in the Sequoia National Forest and we are drowning in native California plants (*cough*weeds*cough) and we’re making an effort to spring clean our house for the first time since my son was born over three years ago (*cough*). We’ve been so busy I just found unapproved comments from last week’s Friday Food Flicks.
I loved your posts from last week as I jumped on from cleaning. Check out this avocado, grapefruit, and papaya chicken salad from Huckleberries and Rain. I love fruit and chicken together, splashed with some olive oil and vinegar. I love the use of coconut flour crepes at Real Food Freaks. This mint, cilantro, and parsley pesto rendition is really cool too.
Now, share your post!
Inspire some sort of emotion in us with your flick:
“Mmmmm!:” Good food!
“Awwww!:” Cute kids, eating, cooking, or gardening!
“Ewwww!:” Industrial food!
“Oooooo!:” Great idea!
Or best yet: a big belly laugh.
If your flick is of professional quality, you might inspire a bit of envy too, but it is not required.
Give your picture a headline that inspires us to click through, read more, and even Pin It.
- Post only photos and videos for which you have a copyright. Posting them gives us permission to feature them here, Facebook, or elsewhere where we will link back to your post if we feature you.
- Feel free to post photos and videos from your archive, just link back.
- From your flick pic, link right back to this post lest the Internet police show up at your door, flog you with wet noodles, and not feature you here.
- Come back in a day or so and check out the other flicks!
Share your great food-inspired photos:
You might also enjoy:
- Friday Food Flicks — A Food-Inspired Photo Link Up for 2/10/2012
- Friday Food Flicks: A Photo-Inspired Link Up for 4-27-2012
- Friday Food Flicks — A Food-Inspired Photo Link Up For 4/13/2012
- Friday Food Flicks — A Food-Inspired Photo Link Up for 3-23-2012
- Friday Food Flicks — A Food-Inspired Photo Link Up for 4-6-2012