It has been an exhausting week on top of a string of them. When a two-hour project on the Spanish iron site took eight, I finally got my wake-up call. This week I am reading on the back deck overlooking the foothills and coastal mountain range, I am hiking among the giant redwoods, and I am sitting on the front deck in the evening looking at the stars, all the while continuing to eat green soup.
Thank you for sharing your post.
Inspire some sort of emotion in us with your flick:
“Mmmmm!:” Good food!
“Awwww!:” Cute kids, eating, cooking, or gardening!
“Ewwww!:” Industrial food!
“Oooooo!:” Great idea!
Or best yet: a big belly laugh.
If your flick is of professional quality, you might inspire a bit of envy too, but it is not required.
Give your picture a headline that inspires us to click through, read more, and even Pin It.
- Post only photos and videos for which you have a copyright. Posting them gives us permission to feature them here, Facebook, or elsewhere where we will link back to your post if we feature you.
- Feel free to post photos and videos from your archive, just link back.
- From your flick pic, link right back to this post lest the Internet police show up at your door, flog you with wet noodles, and not feature you here.
- Come back in a day or so and check out the other flicks!
Share your great food-inspired photos:
You might also enjoy:
- Friday Food Flicks — A Food-Inspired Photo Link Up for 2/10/2012
- Friday Food Flicks: A Photo-Inspired Link Up for 4-27-2012
- Friday Food Flicks: A Food-Inspired Photo Link Up for 6-8-2012
- Friday Food Flicks: A Food-Inspired Photo Link Up for 5-11-2012
- Friday Food Flicks — A Food-Inspired Photo Link Up for 3-23-2012