This delectable dipping sauce whips together in a jiffy. Try it once and you will find other uses — sauce for stir-fry, a base for an Asian salad dressing, or to baste for shish-kebab.
We enjoy it as a dipping sauce for grilled vegetables. It is a great food to enjoy around a table while visiting.
Miso Peanut Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 cup peanut or coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons miso paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Several tablespoons boiling water
Miso Peanut Sauce Steps
- Measure all but the water into a medium sized bowl.
- Mix ingredients until well blended.
- Slowly add the boiling water a tablespoon at a time. Mix well after each addition. Continue to add water until you have gotten the consistency you want for your use of this sauce.
You might also enjoy: