This simply recipe combines the nutritional powerhouse teff with nut butter and maple syrup to create a simple cookie. Teff is loaded with minerals and protein and is becoming a popular gluten-free flour option (read more here about teff).
These cookies are easy to make and store well in an air-tight container. They are certainly dessert, but a dessert you can feel good about serving to your children.
Teff Peanut Butter Cookies Ingredients
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups of teff flour, brown or white
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Teff Peanut Butter Cookies Steps
- Mix together flour and salt. Set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Combine the coconut oil with the remaining ingredients in a mixer. When well blended, add the dry ingredients.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls on a greased baking sheet. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
You might also enjoy: